Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Story

Welcome to my blog.

I thought it would be appropriate to start off by telling you my story, or the reason behind this blog.
It has been less than a year.  My husband died in an accident on the job.  He was only a young man in the prime of his life.  He left this world leaving behind a wife in her twenties and expecting their first child together. 

Where do I go from here...?
A question I continue to ask myself even now.

I need a way to cleanse my wounds, to share my thoughts, to make sense of what I can.  I need to hear encouraging words from those who have suffered loss themselves, or just want to say they care.

I must find the strength within to heal and find peace with this new life that has been forced upon me. 

This is my journey through grief.

2 comments:

  1. I am here for you.
    If you ever need to talk or let it out please let me know. I am so sorry for your loss. much love and prayers,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to welcome you to such an unfortunate club, but please know there are many of us out here who will support you and understand you. Reading other widow blogs has been the most therapeutic thing for me...hopefully you can find some peace and healing too.

    ReplyDelete